Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Neighbourhood!!!

Thats where I stay. One side is the office on the 10th floor and the other side the apartment or condominium as they call it here on the 16th floor. Good view I should say. The only problem is they are not connected so I come down 16 floors and then go up 10 floors...








Right opposite Amcorp, you have this. Ok not that I will go footballing soon, but the very thought that I can kick a ball anytime I want is heart warming itself. There are kids playing every evening here. Btw Football is huge here...they even have a weekly magazine by the name EPL!!!







Thats the highway that takes you to KL. If you look hard enough you can see the Petronas. But one tower is blocking the other, hence youo see only one tower.










Well there is this nice little water body (we used to call such small water bodies in IIMC as lakes!!!) with a nice jogging track. Its a place for the kids to cycle around and health conscious people.









Yes thats the swimming pool which I can use, if only I knew to swim. People often ask me - How come you bare from Kerala and do not know to swim??? Well I didnt thats it. I am yet to go down and see it, but what do i do after going there.














Traffic Jam - Well they follow me from Bangalore I guess. But jams are very common in this city. See that gate at the end of the road (partly hidden by a yellow building), well thats where KL starts...You can say, PJ, where I stay is a suburb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KL main kuch kaam nahin hai kya ??

Anonymous said...

salamat paagi bak,

apa kabar ? baik baik?

sudah makan?

Sujith said...

Goa - bahut kaam hai
Anonymous - khabar baik.
apa kabar?

Anonymous said...

baik juga dong.

kerja bagus yah ingah?

:-)

Sujith said...

Jaga Diri
Terima Kasih