Sunday, April 02, 2006

Few days in Trivandrum

Well, I am in Trivandrum for the last 2 days and would be here for a couple more. Lots of things happened in the last 2 days. To be brief
  • Mummy retired as a teacher on 31st. So there was this small tea-party thrown to some 30 odd teachers who came over to our home. We have decided to call her "Teacher" from now on so that she doesnt miss her school and students
  • It was also my Birthday and for a change I had some 30 odd teachers singing "happy birthday", while I cut the cake. Couple of friends came home and had the snacks for dinner
  • Today went to a place called Allepey/Allapuzha, better known as the Venice of the East. It has a lot of waterways and houseboats. So we hired one for the day and what a time we had. The pictures will be uploaded soon and I am sure after that each one of you would plan to spend a day/nite on the house boat.

So come back here in a day or two to see the pics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sujith !!!

Wasnt it in Dec ?? Anyways I'm bad at remembering dates !!

~Goa

bincy said...

Oh B'day aa irrunno?
Belated Happy b'day