Sunday, August 27, 2006

KANK - KJ give me my 11 ringgits back

Well I would not have gone to see such a long and boring movie on my own. Blame it on fellow blogger friend who cant sleep in peace, unless she sees AB on screen.

So there I was with the over-excited AB fan and David. Thanks to the English (and Malay) subtitles, I didnt have to explain to David. He was amused by the whole package. Funny movie was his comment. And the lyrical dialogues were kind of too much...Only highlight was the songs (Where's the party tonite...) They were good...And AB is definetely a refreshing change to the fast-becoming-boring SRK.

How many times would KJ have those Hero-Heroine walking away scenes where, when the guy turns around, the gal is not looking at him and vice versa...Give me a break. KJ please stop making such stupid high-budget-over hyped movies, so that people abroad can see better movies (Omkara) which dont get such publicity and hence never get released in other countries.

1 comment:

Bala said...

:).. luckily I managed to escape the 220 minute torture in Amsterdam.. KANK was sold out thr (it was the only one out of the 14 being shown in the multiplex tht was sold out!!) ;)