Sunday, June 10, 2007

Actorlympics

If you guys have watched "Whose line is it anyway?" then you will know what improvisational comedy is all about. The Actorlympics at Actors Studio in Bangsar Shopping centre is the
Malaysian take, of that American show.

I was there last night and I have to admit that I had a hilarious time. It was the first time I was watching something like this, a live performance of impromptu comedy. The guys and gals were just awesome. The cast includes Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim, Ida Nerina, Reza Zainal Abidin, Nell Ng, Na'a Murad & Joanna Bessey. Stand out performances were from Afdlin and Douglas Lim. They had the audience in splits.


Its 2-2.5 hours of pure fun and a good way to get over a tiring weekend. I will definetely try to catch it the next time these guys perform that is for sure.

No comments: