Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A nite to remember





















Well Diwali went off fine here in B'lore.

Went to this nice restaurant off Brigade Road, called Three Quarter Chinese, with Vikash and Vicky. Then went to Vikash's house, some fun over drinks. Well had to do something stupid as the guys forced me to. No nothing stupid like you think. Goa you can keep your wisecracks to yourself.

Well then it started off with "neele neele ambar par...", (I am not much into hard rock as these
guys are) slowly shifted to Vicky playing some nice classy hindi songs (never knew he could play pehla nasha), dooba dooba and stuff. Then Vikash had his own rendition of the Ronan Keating number. Vicky build the Wonder Wall and Vikash had to finish it off with a "Every rose has its thorn..."

Well have say that these guys have not changed one bit since college, Vicky was as funny as ever and Vikash as serious as ever, though he tried being funny. Well K they have already found a drummist, so you better lookout for another band :)

And then I got back home really late. Should say I had a nice diwali, a musical one.

Oh by the way, I went go-karting too. My time is not all that great but I guess I am enjoying it. Got beaten by all my friends and their wives, so better keep quiet about my speed. All I can say is I am improving, moreover I believe in safe driving :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you have been writing a lot these days !! Velha baitha hai kya ??

And you dont have to try too hard to do something stupid !! Just follow your natural instincts :-)

Happy Diwali !!!

~Goa

yesbob said...

sujith : wish i was there !!
goa : dude !! kaisa hai ?