Friday, April 20, 2007

Arsenal Man U

I was in Singapore for a day recently. And I was reading the "New Paper" in Singapore when I came to know that the Arsenal Club is officially getting inaugurated that weekend. So I stayed over and attended the function....It was not all that good an opening as we lost that weekend match to Liverpool


The Football Crazy show people were there and it was a lot of shouting in that pub !!!
This section was the most noisy of the group. They had distributed the various anthems for the fans to chant throughout the match. Well as you might have guessed the chnating became lower as the match progressed but since it was the inaugural nite it was quite noisy.

They had two big screens and lots of tiger beer!


And in completely different trip to Indonesia visited the Man U cafe in Bandung. This is the 2nd MU cafe in Indon. In this region the biggest football craze is in this country, no doubt about that.

All the famous number 7's of Man U...


They are planning a 3rd MU Cafe in Indonesia. This one was inaugurated by Bryan Robson. So he had signed on some Man U tees...I got one for myself for 40 ringgits...will frame it!


No comments: