Saturday, October 15, 2005

But it Rained...

Rain is a peculiar phenomenon on planet earth. It is a customary washing for this world once in a while. I like the feeling when it rains. It makes you feel nice if you are indoors away from it, feeling warm inside the clothing while it is pouring heavily outside.

Bangalore has been experiencing more than the occasional rain these days. You never know when it can rain here. I am yet to buy an umbrella for myself and the jacket I have does not have a hood to protect your head! But somehow I never had the enthu to buy an umbrella.

The period after it rains is not all that pleasant. The surroundings are sticky and muddy and it is not a good idea to take a walk. But most of the time these days when it rains I am either in office/home or in a rickshaw. And one day while going home after lunch at a friend's place my rick got stuck in a traffic signal. A huge truck came and stopped by the side. Water was dripping down itis side.

The result is this pic. A very usual scene but I thought the obvious is the in-thing now.

1 comment:

Thanu said...

I didn't know it rained so much in B'lore. Are the pictures frm a camera phone? Are u done with the Novel yet? Title kya hain?