Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Really Curious Book

Just started on a novel today. This book has been recommended by half of my annex toppers (thats the wing I used to stay in IIMC), Vicky...I do not know if Karthik, Kutty and all have read this. Goa has not for sure. I have just been to the first 20 odd pages and it is highly impressive.

I was wondering how exactly to describe the feeling, when I glanced at the back cover...It is a perfect description of my feeling...So here it goes, courtesy Observer

"Gave me that rare, greedy feeling of: this is so good I want to read it all at once but I mustn't or it will be over too soon"

Now let me get back to the book

~sujith

6 comments:

yesbob said...

dude, wot IS that book . I don't think I've read it ...

Anonymous said...

eda.. why can't u put in the name of the book as well..

Pramod

Anonymous said...

As a follow up, was this the book u were talking abt...

"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"

Sujith said...

yup thats the book...The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark haddon...How a 15 year old guys mind works!!! A genuine account of things. In the middle of it now.

Anonymous said...

More like , the how the mind of an autistic person works. Thats why the chapters are numbered with only odd numbers.It is a wonderful book.

Sujith said...

not odd numbers but prime numbers