Saturday, May 20, 2006

Stumble Upon

I quite Stumbled Upon here. If you are using Mozilla, this is like one of the best add-ons you can have...So start discovering!

And the good news is all over the place...Henry stays and so watch out all you ManU / Chelsea / L'pool and Barca fans...

The media manager or whoever came along with Wenger and Henry and told the media "I think Henry has got something to say to you."

Henry: I think with my heart and my heart told me to stay. I've never played in Spain and never will. This is my last contract.

Wenger:I had two aims at the start of the week: to win the European Cup and then to make Thierry stay.I only managed one of those but, for the future of the club, that's certainly the best one.

Sometimes, I wonder how these guys come up with such hollywoodesque dialogues. It was also interesting to know that Arsenal is the only club in the world with three teenagers at the World Cup - Theo Walcott for England, Cesc Fabregas for Spain and Johan Djourou for Switzerland!!!

No comments: