Monday, February 13, 2006

RECT...the link continues

I dont buy the newspaper daily, as I think half the stuff is rubbish which I do not read anyways and the only time I read is in the loo. I have Bunker 13 also lying in the loo, which I have just started. So today morning in the loo session I realised that Rang De Basanti is running in Mid Valley...wow. If I had known this like yesterday, I would have gone and watched it...going alone is a pain but when you have no choice it is ok.

So after the morning breakfast I was on my way to the office when this guy approached me.
"Are you from REC Trichy"
"Yes, very much"
"Well thought so, I remember seeing you there"
Thats how it started...and it turns out, he is a junior of mine, Kutty and Vineesh's batch...Kutty do you know him his name is a rather long Tam name...but he calls it short and sweet as any Tam in South East Asia does...Aru...I think its arumugham...2003 batch Chemical...currently working as a consultant with a company called ECCI Consultancy. He is placed in Philippines but keeps coming to Malaysia. His office is in the same floor as mine.

Well my morning has just been made by this little acquaintance. Hope to go for Rang De Basanti with him!!!

No comments: